Welcome to Health and Safety Jokes.
A collection of safety jokes, mostly old ones and the origins are
unknown. Some have been rewritten for "safetyphoto"
Its good to laugh
Joke Ratings and Safety
All jokes containing humorous, sarcastic, parodical, and /or
satirical passages, or any other jokes not intended to be taken
seriously must be labeled prominently in the header as follows:
- The Subject header must contain at some point, the string
- The Keywords line shall contain a summary of the
hazard levels present in the joke, ranked on a scale of 0-5 in
the following categories, in the order:
- No hazard
- Slight hazard
- Moderate hazard
- Extreme hazard
- Critical hazard
Any jokes not assessed will be deemed lazy and incompetent
- If any of these jokes are registered copyright please let me
know and I will remove.
- All material is believed to be in the public domain.
- If an article does not have the appropriate credits please
- Original and restructured jokes are the copyright of
"safetyphoto" although they are free to use, but not for
comercial gain (same rules as the photos)