Vile photos show why former pub landlord was fined for food hygiene violations – Cambridgeshire Live

A former pub landlord has been fined £2000 after admitting food hygiene offences.

Today, Fenland District Council found that it was “only by chance” that punters didn’t get food poisoning due to the serious food hygiene breaches.

The council brought the prosecution against Nigel Marsh, 55, a former director of Hospitality Bars Ltd which ran George’s public house in March, after repeated failures to adhere to food safety regulations.
— Read on www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/local-news/georges-march-fine-guilty-landlord-17730171