Uncooked curry leaves in a chutney left more than 400 people who ate at a street food festival with diarrhoea and vomiting or salmonella poisoning, health officials have found.
The leaves were contaminated with several different bacteria, experts found, which led to 29 confirmed cases of salmonella at the Street Spice Festival in Newcastle in February and March.
A film star farmer’s dream week has turned sour after health officials decided to prosecute him for selling “raw” milk.
Steve Hook is the subject of an award-nominated documentary called Moo Man about his dairy farm in Hailsham.
Sussex farmer film star in trouble with FSA (From The Argus)