Staff smoking and moths in food – The shocking hygiene breaches that shut down Princes Avenue takeaway – Hull Live

Image by Josch13 from Pixabay

Inspectors identified a shocking number of hygiene breaches after visiting a Hull pizza takeaway where staff were smoking and a moth flew out of food containers.

Khan Pizza on Princes Avenue was forced to close immediately after Hull City Council sought a court order following an environmental health inspector’s visit to the premises on July 24.

In the full report, obtained through a Freedom of Information request, the inspector identified a staggering 61 failings, including finding staff smoking while preparing food.

via Staff smoking and moths in food – The shocking hygiene breaches that shut down Princes Avenue takeaway – Hull Live.