Lincolnshire hotel with dangerous electrics fined £220,000 for serious health and safety failures – Lincolnshire Live

The owners of Stoke Rochford Hall Hotel have been fined a total of £220,000 after admitting a string of serious health and safety offences.

South Kesteven District Council first took action after a food hygiene inspector visited in May 2017 and discovered a damaged electrical cable across a walkway on the kitchen floor and exposed cables in the dish washing area.

The operator Stoke Rochford Hall 1, formerly Talash No.6 Ltd, repeatedly failed to cooperate with improvement notice and the council was left with no choice but to take the firm to court

via Lincolnshire hotel with dangerous electrics fined £220,000 for serious health and safety failures – Lincolnshire Live.