Safety resource   safety photo safety photos safety photo   carrano_small.jpg (103x45 -- 1955 bytes)

Hotel Dubai



"Photo taken in hotel room in Dubai. It was a single spur off a ring. As you can see it had a hole in the top of the socket outlet which any child could have put his or her finger in. The 2 flex cables going off from the socket are feeding wait for it the bedside lamp and bedside alarm clock. So both were not fused at all and I can only guess that the ring main fuse would be rated at 32 Amps. Not good"

socket_wiring.jpg (750x562 -- 72896 bytes)

Click to enlarge thumbnails when present





Copyright safetyphoto 2006

My Story is communicated in several different ways to audiences but predominantly told at Safety Induction Days, during Tool Box Talks and at H&S Awareness days.