Self-employed plumber sentenced after unsafe gas work

Share

A self-employed gas engineer has today been fined after two residents were hospitalised for carbon monoxide poisoning at a house in Pontardulais. Swansea Magistrates Court heard how 67-year-old Philip Cannon carried out unsafe gas work on a boiler in the property on 23 January 2015. It was found the boiler emitted extremely high levels of […]

from Media centre – HSE » Release types » Press releases http://ift.tt/2pVCllp
via IFTTT

Visit safetyphotoFor The Best Free Safety Photos On The Web

Comments are closed.