Cornwall landlord fined after gas safety concerns

Share

A landlord from Cornwall has been fined after failing to maintain gas appliances at his rental properties on St Thomas Road, Launceston. Truro Crown Court heard how gas appliances in the two properties went unmaintained and were not inspected by a registered Gas Safe Register engineer. An investigation by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) […]

from Media centre – HSE » Release types » Press releases http://ift.tt/2xi1Rth
via IFTTT

Visit safetyphotoFor The Best Free Safety Photos On The Web

Comments are closed.