Building company fined after breaching gas safety laws

Share

A North West building firm and its director have been fined after a family of four were hospitalised due to exposure to carbon monoxide (CO) at their home. Manchester (Minshull Street) Crown Court heard that SJW Joinery & Building Ltd and director Simon Wiley had been contracted by the homeowners to carry out building work […]

from Media centre – HSE » Release types » Press releases http://ift.tt/2xRga4Z
via IFTTT

Visit safetyphotoFor The Best Free Safety Photos On The Web

Comments are closed.