Board of Governors fined after safety failings left pupil injured

Share

The board of governors at a primary school has been fined after a pupil’s fingers became trapped in a toilet door. Manchester Magistrates’ Court heard how, on 29 September 2016, the four-year-old pupil, who had been at St Joseph’s RC Primary School for three weeks, was allowed to access the girls’ toilet alone. She was […]

from Media centre – HSE » Release types » Press releases http://ift.tt/2mn3TU6
via IFTTT

Visit safetyphotoFor The Best Free Safety Photos On The Web

Comments are closed.