safety photo safety photos safety photo

Farm fire 2

Safety resource

 


 "Welding Bottle this acetylene bottle was in the barn fire caused by the front end loader. It was chained to a steel workbench which in turn was chained to a Bedford Workshop truck. Due to the heat generated during the fire the bottle exploded. The force of the explosion broke the chain and the bottle was found more than 100 metres from its original position. The edges where it peeled open are quite literally razor sharp. The presence of the bottle in the fire prevented the fire brigade from entering the barn, thus delaying the putting out and damping down of the fire"

Welding%20bottle%20-%201.jpg (750x509 -- 119438 bytes)

 

 

 

 

Copyright safetyphoto 2006