Safety resource   safety photo safety photos safety photo  

Electric shock



240 volt plug fitted to a 4-way adaptor, having just been PAT tested, does not ensure it is safe to use,

engineer who took plug apart to check fuse rating has hurried and refitted the plug as shown.

Fuse holder tag on live pin was left exposed and gave one unlucky person a shock

plug_1.jpg (750x562 -- 57893 bytes)


plug_2.jpg (750x562 -- 56881 bytes)


plug_3.jpg (750x562 -- 56729 bytes)



Click to enlarge thumbnails when present





Copyright safetyphoto 2006