safety photo safety photos safety photo

Bodge job

 Share on Facebook


"A small fuse board that has been cobbled together in a kitchen and fitted above the heat outlet from a fat fryer.

The unit was live and had been under fault current as the earth sheaving in the fuse board had melted off (the fuse had been wired out)"


"The flex that was feeding a light fitting and wasn't suitably heat rated. The insulation had burnt off down to the copper and was arching across behind the fitting"




Copyright safetyphoto 2006