safety photo safety photo photos of hazards in the workplace safety photo

Photos of hazards in the workplace

Broken wall socket


HomePhotos 1Photos 2

A broken wall socket, exposing live electrics in a hotel room used for safety training. Not something Safety Professionals from around the world are going to turn a blind eye to.
    Looks like a normal wall socket It looks ok

live electrics Until you go to pull plug

If you zoom in you will  see the block is covered in plastic/selotape? And a fire hazard when you zoom in