safety photo safety photos safety photo

Kurra village - electrical safety



"A foreign adaptor brought into Australia. The person who brought it in thought it would be safe to cut the power cord from a table lamp and twist the wires around the prongs of the adaptor. When it was found there was a clear plastic bag wrapped around the contraption. Fortunately an electrician rather than a cleaner found this and made it safe"

kurra_village_adaptor_modifications.jpg (750x562 -- 61762 bytes)



safety photos news feed


Copyright safetyphoto 2006